Dandelion Dark Roast 284g
Teeccino Organic Dandelion Dark Roast satisfies the person who loves a French roast coffee without any other complexities beyond that pure flavour of dark coffee. It brings the health benefits of roasted dandelion root to your cup including inulin, a prebiotic soluble fibre that feeds your probiotics, along with antioxidants, minerals, and its bitter stimulating effects on liver function. With more dandelion root per serving than any other brand puts in their tea bags, Teeccino Dandelion French Roast produces a cup where the deep, full body of coffee meets the health benefits of nature’s healing herbs.
Understanding that gluten-sensitive people, just like caffeine-sensitive people, can be hyper sensitive to trace gluten, I decided it was time to create a barley-free coffee alternative that is absolutely gluten-free. No other brand of coffee alternatives offers certified gluten-free flavours. Even though Teeccino's Maya and Mediterranean flavours have been tested to have no detectable levels of gluten at 5 parts per million when brewed using a paper filter, you may be worried that you might still experience a reaction to the barley in Teeccino. Enjoy all of Teeccino's Dandelion flavours knowing that you don't have to worry about any exposure to gluten!
· 28 brewed 10 oz cups per 10 oz bag
· All-purpose grind brews in any kind of coffee brewer including drip coffee makers, French press pots and espresso machines.
· Certified gluten free and 100% barley free
· Naturally caffeine free – no processing or chemical residue
· Acid free – helps restore alkaline balance
· Antioxidants from carob, dandelion roots, turmeric, ginger and liquorice
· Natural energy boost – from nutrients, not stimulants
· Heart-healthy potassium, an electrolyte mineral that restores hydration
· inulin - a prebiotic soluble fibre that feeds your probiotics, the beneficial microflora that improve digestive health, regularity and supports your immune system. Inulin extracts naturally into your cup from chicory and dandelion roots during brewing.
By: Linda Germanetti from Palm City, FL US on February 1, 2018
"I tried numerous times to give up my beloved coffee but was never successful. Then I found Teeccino! The dark roast is my favourite plus it’s gluten free, which I need. I drink it with a little almond milk and I’m good to go. I no longer have to kick start my day with caffeine. Thank you!"
By: Apr17 from Roanoke, VA US on January 5, 2018
"Of the flavours I have tasted, this is the closest to coffee in my opinion. I prefer rich tasting coffee. Also, some reviewers mention Teeccino does not work well with Keurig K-cups. We add about 1 tablespoon, or just a bit more, of Teeccino, and 9-10 oz water. Our machine is the Keurig Mini. If we fill the K-cup to the line with Teeccino, it swells up and we hardly get any to brew. So, you get more with less! "
By: Penny Fleming from Fresno, CA US on October 8, 2016
"I love the dandelion dark roast blend. It is my favourite! It has a good rich flavour without caffeine or acid or gluten. I purchase the 5 LB package as it is the best price. It lasts me about 3 months. I am on a restricted diet for health reasons and this is such a treat for me. Thank you Teeccino for a great product. "
By: jbmissouri from WARRENTON, MO US on March 23, 2016
Interesting. It's quite delicious and extremely smooth. But I'm writing about how it promotes sleep. I have trouble sleeping. I would drink this at night without knowing about the ramón seed ingredient and sleep great. I just now looked up ramón seeds on the internet and it mentions that it helps promote sleep. It's true. That is why I'm writing this review. "